Monday, June 13, 2011

Amy and Luis

15 years ago, Amy and I met. 1,000's of sleepovers (that usually ended in me going home after she fell asleep), tons of arguments. Some over sneakers, over who said what and one wrestling match in my front yard over who was going to get to marry Junior, our next door neighbor! Hahahaha!

In two weeks she's marrying her soul mate, Luis. They are so in love! They met in November. Doesn't seem like long but when you know, you know :) Amy has a beautiful son, Kalil who adores Luis. I met Luis for the first time today and instead of shaking his hand, I gave him a huge hug. How can I not hug the guy marrying my best friend? He is so sweet and I know he will take very good care of my Amy.

Shooting these guys was a breeze. They are very lovey-dovey so their pictures came out so natural! Take a look!




No comments:

Post a Comment